From:
Georgina Joyce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:14:56 +0100
Hi

I know, we here in little blity have a little rain occasionally, so I'm
not afraid to use the VX6 while out with my guide dog.  Although, the
question was about the VX2 which isn't in Yaesu's words "submersible".

Even not being submersible, the VX2 is a cute little radio.

Hay, did the radio, still work after it's dive?