From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:24:45 -0400
Most of the manuals on mods.dk are scanned images anyway I've found. I know
a couple people that have that radio, it's alright. If I was in a pinch I'd
probably get one and be happy with it if I couldn't manage to get a Kenwood
with the speech chip, I hope they have a new duel bander coming out at
Dayton, that you can actually attach the face to.