From:
Georgina Joyce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2007 23:49:36 +0100
Hi

We said that we had used these radios so we have no points to make.  It
was you who said that they were a "Different ball of wax" or something
like that.  The clue is in the model code VX2 VX6 and VX7, they are all
of the same family.  Thus have similar features.

Go and play with your balls of wax.

73

Gena