From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 08:04:44 -0400
If you look at the reviews, and almost everyone I know who has one, the
ic-2720H is no good at all, they have a tendency to go up in smoke big time.
A couple other problems plague them too but that's the most common one. In
fact if you look real hard, you'll find that those that don't have any
problems, hardly ever use them.