From:
Georgina Joyce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 23:20:09 -0000
Hi

I don't think that you'll be able to purchase a box with those requirements.  But I guess money will buy you anything.  Many of us sweat over installing Linux alone never mind speakup etc.  You haven't said what distro or what audio tools your looking for.  Why are you asking for both speech systems, they do work together but if your not interested in building your own box, I can't see how you'll manage the learning curve.  I'm assuming that you're a Linux newbie?

73

Gena

Amateur Call: M 0 E B P

VOIP / IM: gena1959uk