Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:41:20 -0700
Hi,

I don't know about the no transmit other than it is probably a menu item
that needs to be changed.  I had several memories in it and tested it before
shipping.  It seemed to be putting out full power on my LDG tw2 and I
brought up repeaters.  Hummmmm, Only other thing I can think of it the right
side just below the power there is program menu which I think says "PM" hit
that again to make sure it is off.

Menu 0 I think is the one with the lower tone.  Getting around with the
menus will take some sighted assistance.  You can also program this thing if
you buy the right cable and download the software from Kenwood.  The
software is free but the programming cable costs.  It has been over a year
since I messed with it other than to take it out of the cabinet and test it
before shipping.

I would have thought I can work this thing.com would have all reference
materials on that radio.  It is pretty popular with blind people.  You might
describe what you have done and see if someone else on the blind hams can
come up with a solution.  Chances are one of them has done the same thing to
theirs and possibly will know how to get out of that mode without sighted
assistance.