Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2007 16:06:23 -0600
the times i did have cable, usually the cable shmucks that they send out
and call themselves technicians don't listen to you or i end up having to
play matt the cable guy after they leave to get things working.  After i
regot cable after i moved to this god forsaken town that wants all this
nice stuff but won't pay for anything, i actually had the cable guy trying
to pry open the locked furnace room door swearing the cable hookup was in
there, i kept telling him it wasn't, so he called the cable company, turns
out it was downstairs in a onsite laundry room, :p, god they are stupid,
but i guess thats why we don't work for them we know too much :p

pro is to con as progress is to congress