From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 11:09:48 -0600
I understand what you are saying, John, but it is something we as blind
people are going to have to address.  Everything is becoming more and more
digital and more and more menu oriented.  And we need access to those
features.  For example, pretty soon there aren't going to be any more ;new
VCR's.  There are already no more new Speak-EZ units and parts such as
remotes are hard to find.  If we are going to be pushed towards DVR, and
touchpad receivers, the least companies can do is make them accessible to us
which the technology is there to do.  After all, there is supposed to be an
ADA isn't there?
Harvey