From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 12:01:16 -0500
you do *not* need the menu to turn on the FM transmitter, just disconnect
any audio cables hooked up already weather it's to a stereo receiver or the
headphones, and it will turn on automatically. I've had mine for a year and
a half.
As I said on a list where people were getting childish over it so I left,
they can't make everything speak and bitching about it doesn't do any good
so you have to either live with it or not have 90% of what I'm sure you
already have. If you work hard enough with somehting, there is very little
out there you can't use 90+ percent of and the XM receivers I've had, and
have now, are no exception to that. In fact, 1 I could do everything and I
didn't use 90% of it. I just didn't get the song title on the display, if
you listen, you can 9 times out of 10 figure it out anyway. I sure hope this
discussion isn't going to get as bad here as it did on that other list, I
left that list because of discussions like that twice, the second time being
for ever. I didn't have time to delete close to 500 messages a day,
hopefully that won't happen here.