From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:28:57 -0500
Hi Bret And All Who've answered my initial message on this subject, but
haven't really answered the question asked.  First, the 6620 with talks 1.2
is still being offered by cingular, although I know of a slightly used
6682+talks, with a fairlyy long contract remaining, and a 6620+talks2.1 with
no contract available rather affordably.
My question to those of you who used these phones is, Using one of these
phones with Talks as a stand alone unit, Can One Read Compose and send
email, and read and interact with website surfing stuff, IE Ebay, Qth.com,
etc, much as one does using a laptop with screne reader via a more
traditional I S P?  I know that you can use one of these cellphones, with a
usb cable  strictly as a modem,  "tethered to a  laptop enabled with either
Jaws/Window eyes?  Sorry to ask "dumb questions, but that's how you get
smart answers, thanks, Danny.