Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2007 13:08:22 -0600
I actually just had to help a friend with a problem last saturday i think
it was,
she wanted to just undate the virus part of mcafee, well it ended up
updating everything, firewall and all, but the weird part was she couldnt
get online after that, so we uninstalled it, she asked for her money back,
and we got avg.  talk about invasiveness of mcafee sheesh!

pro is to con as progress is to congress