From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 12:46:44 -0500
Hi John;

Please call me at:

(856) 3108323

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Miller
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 11:41 AM
  Subject: [BLIND-HAMS] OT cell phone question

  I know this comes up now and then but I have a question. I'm looking for a
  new cell phone, smaller than what I have, that will take talx, mobile speak,
  or the like, or is so simple to use I don't need them. Has to be on
  T-mobile, Cingular is a possibility but I'd have to really like what I hear
  because t-mobile is much cheaper. I will *not* switch to verizon, coverage
  around here for them stinks on it's best day. I include that because I know
  a few will mention a few phones they have, and I've heard that one before
  but that won't work around here, also they're expensive. I want to keep my
  t-mobile plan, less than $30 if I can. Anyone got suggestions? Thanks
  John Miller N1UMJ
  AIM and yahoo messenger: N1UMJ
  home page:
  http://home.comcast.net/~n1umj/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html