Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:41:08 -0500
Well, let me know what you find out after you install it.  Like I said, I've
heard they really did a number on the accessibility end, but I haven't tried it
myself.

I figured I'd completely wipe my current one off the registry and re-install it,
unless I know for sure that the new version is accessible.  I don't like paying
for their re-subscription price when I can find OEM copies on the Internet for
considerably less.

Steve