From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 21:18:17 -0500
All right, guys, I give up! ...

I have tried the suggestion about printing PDF files to the K1000 virtual
printer, and I have tried saving the PDF file and then opening it in K1000,
and I keep getting the "empty document" message.

My XYL has tried too. ... She says the document is on the screen, but Jaws
and/or K1000 just don't recognize it.

I am including the link to one of the articles I'm trying to access below.

http://ferris.docutek.com/eres/docs/1256/homegrown_terror.pdf

This is not an emergency, in that I have text files of the articles from the
University library, but it is an issue that I need to resolve, since more
and more PDF files are getting to be picture or image files.

For anyone who has the time, play around with this document, and see if you
can get it to read for you.

Again, this is not an emergency--just a nagging problem.

73 and thanks from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI