Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2007 15:49:13 -0600
me mind and i are still curious about electronics and stuff, well what
person isn't, but its been a while since i even looked at the ham studdy
stuff as far as the theory and stuff, and i think i know/remember how but
basically, if i get a little project for myself, even as simple as a
buzzer that goes off when you flip a switch or whatever, physically i
would like to make sure i got it right but all i find online are stupid
pictures that won't help me a darn bit!  anyway if you have say, a 9vdc
battery, a switch/button, a speaker and a cap(not sure if i'd even need
the cap), got a few questions.
if the battery holder was in the circuit wired i'm assuming positive wire
to positive of speaker, negative connected to negative of switch,  plus of
switch then hooked to neg of speaker this aint gonna work is it
what i want to do is when i press or whatever, the switch, the tone to be
made, or i guess you could say this would be a change to the old bell and
battery experiment in science class, however its been ages since i did
that one

I hope this doesn't make me sound really moronic

pro is to con as progress is to congress