From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2007 10:34:35 -0500
Hi Steve;
Thanks for the info.  How was the band-width on 20 meters?  I believe you
said you had it up on a push up mast?  How high was the mast?  Did you find
the swr changed as you turned the antenna?  The miniquad was lots of years
ago but I vaguely recall that one problem I had was the swr changed
significantly as I turned the antenna.  At the time I suspected that it was
because the neighbors house was significantly higher but that was very much
a guess.
Richard