From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 18:46:02 -0500
    John:

I was actually thinking of something like that.  Maybe I can try wrapping a
piece of rubber garden hose around the ladder side where I mount the
antenna, and see if that makes any difference.

Certainly, that'd be the simplest and cheapest thing to do.

Any more suggestions from you and the others would be most appreciated.

73 from Tom Behler: Kb8TYJ