From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 23:19:17 -0500
The Optical Braille Recognition program was developed in the Czech Republic
and is marketed by Index, the embosser maker from Sweden.  So the U.S.
distributor would be Sighted Electronics.  That's
http://www.sighted.com

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls