From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 11:28:27 -0500
Hi John, Welcome to the hobby/service, and the list.  Try handihams.org I
think you'll find a lot of info there.  If you wish to join that
organization, with many advantages, the dues are, I believe, $10 per year,
and through an agreement with arrl, American Radio Relay League, you can
join up with that organization for an additional $8 per year, both, for what
you're given access too, are great values.  If I can help you further, I'll
be more than happy to do so, sincerely, Danny Dyer, Wb4idu, in and
out/mostly in the ham fraternity since the late fifties.