Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 21:15:04 -0800
There's a chance FS and the Shark won't be top dog forever.  I know
several people who are disgruntled with FS and for that reason they've
joined the GW Info list and ended up buying WindowEyes.

Remember what happened to Telesensory:  they were top dog for years and
their products were recommened by agencies but now they're as dead as the
dodo bird.

BTW, I've never seen anybody get kicked off the GW Micro list.
Everybody's friendly and polite.

Terri, Amateur Radio call sign, KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign, AAT9PX
California