From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 19:56:08 -0500
Hi Everyone;

Their are no products that can compare with JAWS.

Unfortunately, JAWS is a necessary evil.

That being said, I can't say it enough that Freedom Scientific is not the
problem.

The list administrators, the dictators, are the problem.

As far as I know that list is independent of Freedom Scientific.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389