Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 19:52:18 -0000
As I said I have seen many complaints as to this company on another as to
your implication I don't know how to forward a router you are very mistaken
verizon  are not my ISP ( never will be) you will find the complaints on the
following http://support.dsny.com/forum/messages/123/129.html?1169442023 you
will have to search for the but I tend not to be so helpful to rude people.