From:
Georgina Joyce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 17:47:23 -0000
Hi

I did post privately, but you may not have received it.  Or did I post to the wrong lister?

Original post:
You can select save as on the file menu and then select as the file type outline rtf.  However, content of the notes section of Powerpoint are not included.  If you want the notes and slides together, google for a prog called win2pdf.  This will generate a pdf from which you can save a text copy of the slides and notes.  After installing win2pdf, you simply open the slide in powerpoint and select print ctrl "p", alt "n" and select printer driver win2pdf, alt "w" to select handouts and then obviously, the OK button.  It never seems to work for the first time for me but a second request works.

Being a trial the pdf has a additional page which you'll want to exclude in your braille translation.

HTH

Gena M0EBP

Another Linux From Scratch user.

Tel 01772 380039 Mobile: 07876 502276