From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2007 09:36:13 -0500
    Howard:

That'd be much appreciated.

Please send me your private e-mail address, and I'll send you the file.

I know that part of the problem is that some of the text is embedded in
pictures, but I have to believe there's some sort of "text only" feature
that I can use to extract that text.

Thanks for any help you can provide, and I appologize again to the folks on
the list about the "off topic" nature of this inquiry.

I'm just in a state of semi-desperation here.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ