From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 13:21:50 -0700
Check the sig lines as well grin.

###

BRETT WINCHESTER

208-693-8386

###

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 1:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: blind-friendly GPS units

Guys,

It is quite easy to find another person's address on the list.  Open the
header
of the message and look for sender.

If you use outlook express you can highlight the message from the in-box
and hit
alt-enter for properties, or hit control-f3 from within the message to
get the
header info.

I think in Outlook you have to hit the properties from the in-box.

Steve, K8SP