From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 22:23:55 -0500
Hi, all.

I'm now making some progress with the TMV7A memory programming software.  I
have about 50 repeaters entered into the program, and want to
soon try loading them into the radio.

I still have a couple of questions, though:

1.  Can someone explain the channel ratio function in the TMV7A software?

People seem to be suggesting that I set it at 90 and 90, but am not sure
why.

I notice that when I get into the channel ratio menu, there are a number of
possible options, but 90 and 90 always seems to be checked, and I can't
figure out how to change or "uncheck it".

2.  Is there any way you can use the TMV7A programming software to adjust
menu settings for the radio (e.g. mic controls, DTMF monitoring, etc.?

If so, how do you access those menu settings?

Again, I'm making progress here, and really appreciate everyone's help.

73 from Tom Behler: Kb8TYJ