Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 14:05:30 -0500
See below. Victory Associates is the organization to which I was referred by
PSB Engineering as their U.S. source for the light probe we were discussing.
I find the Victory Associates price nothing short of a rip-off and I can't
even begin to understand their extreme price markup, even allowing for
customs, shipping from Australia, etc. There's no light probe on earth worth
$84.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Walt Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
To: ""PSB Engineering"" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 2:02 PM
Subject: Fw: CAT. #00173--AUDIBLE LIGHT PROBE WITH PRINT LOCATOR

This is the response I received today as a result of your having forwarded
my inquiry to Victory Associates. Personally, I find this price to be
exorbitant, considering that your price of $40 Australian translates to
approximately $31.84 U.S. Can you supply the item for less on a direct basis
and have you any idea as to the extreme price markup? I can make payment via
PayPal if this would help expedite things. Thanks again for your attention.

As I have not yet contacted Victory Associates concerning their price, I
would personally appreciate it if you would not forward this message to
them.