From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 11:20:15 -0500
I know that the word DUPE occurs in red in a part of the screen, and I made
a Window-Eyes Speak window that could automatically speak it occasionally,
but I think the text moved around a bit so my window was not in the correct
place to catch it after every QSO in different contests.  Setting up a Speak
window for that color in a somewhat larger area would probably work, but I
haven't tried this exhaustively yet.  That's one of my issues.

For the Sweepstakes contests I had to set up a window where I could read the
serial number of the next QSO so I would say the right one.  This worked
well enough to use.  In a contest, you get in a hurry, you miss something,
you have an incomplete QSO.  For all these contingencies you want an
environment that works reliably.

I never had N1MM connected to a modern rig, and I have not tried it with
packet spotting networks (I was doing this with CT back around 1990 with
Vocal-Eyes).

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls