From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2006 22:59:57 -0500
Hi, all.

This is a stupid question probably, that I should know the answer to, but
here goes:

My XYL surprised me tonight with another TMV7A for Christmas.  She got it on
e-bay for what seemed to be a reasonable price.  I think we're going to
dedicate the use of this radio to our camping vehicle in the Summers;  this
way, I don't have to be swapping radios in and out of the camper.

Anyway, which voice chip does the TMV7A take?  Is it the VS3?

And, if so, are these still available?

What is the approximate price for the chip, and where is the best place to
get it?

It's been so long since I've put one of those chips into the TMV7A, that the
memory is a bit lacking here.

73 and Merry Christmas to all from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ