From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 00:48:27 -0500
Hi Danny,

Well, I must confess that I do not have an 817.  I was just commenting
generally on brand new budget rigs--mostly QRP that do a lot.  I must also
confess that I was not taking into account accessibility issues when I
referred to it.  I guess I forgot the list was called 'Blind Hams'--since I
belong to a number of other groups that do not involve Blind folk.