From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 06:34:45 -0700
Why should I pay for something I can get for free, (TV)?  If nothing is
worth watching, I play radio read a book or take a cat nap, and I get to
invest the savings.

Thank you!

Brett Winchester - Reading and volunteer Services
IDAHO COMMISSION F/T BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED
P O BOX 83720
BOISE IDAHO  83720-0012
208.334.3220.104