AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 14:09:50 -0600

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to: AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701
Phone: 608-258-0261 -- Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.AfricanAssociation.org

There was nothing wrong with those women featured in the article. They hadn't been raped, they simply didn't want anyone to know that they had been sexually active and wound up pregnant. Where is the physical and mental "condition" in that? They kill their children to alleviate inconvenience to themselves and their shame.

In essence they are sacrificing their children on an altar to the god molech/chemosh.  When Israel did it, it brought destruction to the entire country...be careful what you wish for.