Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Humbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 15:31:36 -0800
Thanks for the reply from all of you.  Let me give you a few more facts.
The motor home is 32 feet long and I'm guessing about 10 feet tall.  No, I
don't intend to get carried away with the equipment.  My first thought was a
108 inch whip and mount it on the front bumper with a plastic etc brace near
the roof to keep it perpendicular.  Like most of them of this vintage--1985
it is aluminum over ply wood or some other man made wood product.  As for
the family, not a problem!  my first wife of 40 years died in April of a
heart attack.  My new wife has bin our house keeper and friend  for the past
4 years but ten years ago before she got religion she was the mascot for
several motorcycle clubs/gangs.  She rode and maintained her Harley for
about 20 years and she is a very goodmachanic.  .  In general is a 1960's
hippie.  I'm 68 and she is 53 so I'm in for a really good long hard ride.
Debbie lived with and cared for a 95 year old lady before we were married
and so she was a part of the deal.  She will be moving from here in Ca. to
Boston to live with a niece in April and then we will be free to rent or
sell the house and be on our way to where ever the wind blows us.  First, we
want to get some of those airlines tickets that allow you to make 15 stops
any where in the world.  You can't back track and you must use all of your
15 trips in one year.  Maybe these will be the golden years /    after all.
My first wife and I had no children of our own but we cared for over 60
foster children in a 2 2 year period.  The equity in the house and my
pension should give us a really good time. Thanks again for the advice and
any more information about antennas will be appriciated.