Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 18:06:03 -0500
Collin,

I think if he is forced to join the HOA, he must comply with the HOA restrictive
covenants.  I don't think the grandfathered tower would be in compliance.
There's another article in which he says he hoined a landowners association at
the time of purchase, but not a homeowners association.  They want him to pay
$3000 for road maintenance.

The thing is, if you don't comply with the homeowner's association mandates,
they can and do foreclose on people's homes.

I guess, here in the US, that this cries out for legislation that protects hams
against private CC&R's, as PRB=-1 only touches what municipalities can do.

The thing that is a bit scary is if a homeowner association is created after you
acquire the house, if that judge can force him to join it will really be
problemmatic for ham operators.
Steve, K8SP