Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Edward alonzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2006 17:16:30 -0500
hello to all.
I just received my htx202 in the mail today.
I was wondering if anyone had some documentation on how to program this
radio that is blind friendly.
I don't have a clue how to program this one. lol.
The information on the thf6a was very good is there any information on
the 202 like this?
Thanks

Edward Fernando Alonzo and Holly Gail Alonzo To People in love and
happily Married!
check out my pod cast at:
http://blinddoubletrouble.webhop.org
to subscribe to it put: