AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ademola Iyi-Eweka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 23:18:04 +0000
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Richard:
Felix was not the only one who did not vote of the adoption. Some of us did
have some reservations about the new or amended constitution. I made my
points known publicly. But we have to move forward. I voted yes, to give the
new or adopted constitution a trial. AAM has to survive for the sake of our
collective interests. But right away, some of us pointed out the "seed" of
future controversies
We hope the new BOARD MEMBERS will comb through the constitution and close
the loopholes.
Our previous constitution did not fail us. WE FAILED THE CONSTITUTION.
I pray that we do not fail this new document.

Ade Iyi-Eweka