ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 00:07:10 -0600
Glad it worked out to be nothing. Praying all remains well. Sleep in peace
with no anxiety.

Brad

on 11:12 PM 12/10/2006, Ruth Chapman said:

Hi All, Have another prayer request to add to the long, long list...I was
just getting settle din for the evening as I have an early wake up being
the weekend is over and back to work tomorrow.  However, I think I'll
be  awake for a tad longer as I had someone come to my door and knoc at
approximately 11:50 pm EST and completely unsettled me!  I decided to call
the police because I couldn't tell if the person left for sure.  There are
a lot of outside noises from air conditioner units masking the sound.  I
had a break in  my last apartment so it kind of adds to my anxiety.  It's
likely the person left but why knock at such a late hour.  I kept
listening to hear if he/she would knock at another door realizing an error
but heard nothing.
Well, I just spoke to the police in person and everything seems cool and
all clear but it did wake me up for sure!  Of course, I was not about to
open the door!  Please pray for no other incidents for  me   or for any of
us  for that matter!
Big thanks!