Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:32:33 -0800

I had a few reports from those who tried my recipe.  This one pretty well sums it up.

<<<
Turn out well????  They were marvelous, fantastic, better than I remember their wheat counterparts!!!!!

My gd thought they were interesting to make, but not much.  Eating one with vanilla pudding in the middle (I'm not one to waste good whipped cream on a 5 yo) was OK, but when she had the next one plain she was hooked.  She ate, and she ate.

So, I gave the 2 filled puffs to my husband.  He HATES gf baked goods, pasta, whatever.  He scarfed those down and asked for 2 more.

By the time my daughter-in-law arrived to pick up Sarah, there were only 5 puffs left, all unfilled.  I sent her home with those and the rest of the vanilla pudding.  I hope she got one.

Since I came out on the short end, I plan on making another batch.  Tomorrow!!!!!

Thanks for sharing, Jessie.  I'm sure your waffle recipe (no matter how much flour) will be wonderful also.

This is the first time in 4 years I've been excited by anything baked!   >>>

Merry Christmas

Jessie