From:
Karen Tambasco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Tambasco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:12:13 -0500

Thank you to those people that helped advise about the Bonne Bell Lip
Smackers and various products.  A couple of you forwarded to me responses
you received from the company that I was unsuccessful in receiving. The
company response is below.  I picked up a package of Bonne Bell, and this
statement is true to its word.

Happy Holidays!

"The only products that Bonne Bell makes that contain glutens are the
Original Lip Smackers (chapstick type container), Cosmic Lip Smackers,
Kool-Aid Lip Smacker, Clip 'n Go and Sun Smackers.  All other products are
gluten free.

So in response to your question, our Liquid Lip Smackers do NOT contain
gluten.

If you have any additional questions about any of our products, please do
not hesitate to contact the customer service here at The Bonne Bell
Company."