ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chipmunks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 22:06:56 +0100
Hi,

This is very much appreciated since I am on many mailing lists and
often get 400 or more posts per day. Hence sometimes when this list
spits out several dozen mesasges all at once, I must admit that I
soemtimes am not up to reading every message.

if the forwards from all different kinds of already accessible
sources were eliminated, I'd find this list much more manageable to deal with.

And I know of others who have found the sheer volume of traffic on
this list a problem also.

Thanks bunches.

Doris