ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Todd Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 13:23:32 -0700
--- Phil Scovell
Well, thanks so much for all the intros.  Yes Phil, I
completely forgot!  I am part of a set of quadruplets.
 That means I was 1 of 4 born on the same day.  My
brother along with my 2 sisters and I decided to all
join this world at the same time, or should I say God
decided that for us!   What a blessing for me!  We've
all shared a close bond ever since I can remember.
Yes, it's true you can sometimes tell when something
is wrong.  My brother for example usually just calls
out of the blue especially when there's always
something stressful happening.  Oh yes, we do have 1
older brother who is about 2 years older than us.  At
the time we were born he was an only child, so you can
imagine what a terror he was on all of us ruining his
peace and quiet.  Over the years though he has come to
enjoy and be apart of our bond as well.
Todd