ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 17:41:33 -0600
Today we learned that Jake the snake, the Denver quarterback, lost his case
in court.  He had to pay the truck owner 26 dollars for damaging his license
plate holder.  Also, the judge said, Jake cannot receive any other
violations during the next six months or worse charges will be pressed.  In
the road rage incident, I learn today that Jake got out of his car, ran up
to the man's pickup, and kicked it.  then, after getting into his car, he
backed into the man's bumper just to show him whose boss.  Big man, that
Jake Plumber.  Couldn't ask for a better role model and outstanding citizen.
Yep, I want my boys to grow up and be just like him.

Phil.

He's ready when you are.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com