From:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 20:49:28 -0800

North Idaho Living Gluten Free December Meetup
This event will be held at Jeanne's.

If you would like to participate in the gift exchange please bring a wrapped gift....price range is $10-$15. This will be the gift game where we all choose numbers and trade up. Like last year. It was so fun...I think I get it now.

We will also have the new Gluten Free Beer "RedBridge" for sampling thanks to our local Super 1 , thanks J!!

We will provide Christmas Punch, bottled water and a small buffet of Christmas Goodies.

"Living Without" has sent us another group discount packet so if you missed out the last time you can sign up again this meeting. It is a great magazine so don't miss out. If you do sign up you will qualify for a free subscription...we will draw for it at the meeting.

More details as we get them...check back.

Suggestions welcome.

  When:
  Saturday, December 16, 2006 at 12:30 PM
  Where: