THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Lynn J. Woodley" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 5 May 1997 02:12:37 -0400
I just read your post and it sounds so similar.  I too have gained weight and
have been used to 130-135 and now am 171 (at 5'8") .  I recently went in for
a check up and told him about my concern.  I have also been exerciseing and
of all things putting on inches.  I quit for a week and the inches seem to go
down a bit.

He, the Dr., said the only way I can be gaining is by putting more food in my
mouth.

But I too don't feel I have the brain capaticty that I had before all of
this!

If you learn of anything,  I will be excited to hear!

I hope you get to an endo with little problems.  I have my first appointment
with one (because of listening to everyone on this list) May 21.

Bye for now,

Lynn J.