THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ATeasd5941 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 10:43:54 EST
In a message dated 11/12/97  01:22:21, you write:

<<
 I have never heard of this in the 10 yrs Ive been on it. What I think they
are
 trying to do is make sure you take it the same time of day so your levels
 remain constant and avoid foods like grapefruit that can affect the dose
rate.
 If you take it before you eat each morning it sort of assures no food and
same
 time. Like that.

 Taree >>

The idea of taking it in the morning an hour before food is that it gets
absorbed into the blood stream with out interferance.
Carol