ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 15:58:28 -0000
Thanks Vicki, Virgi, Jenny, Malc, Phil and Brad and anyone I missed who said
they were praying.

I'm very slightly better today and managed to get out to the doctor's
surgery for other needed medications but said as little as possible (resting
that voice, you know).

Please keep up the prayer.

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.