ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 01:46:48 -0500
I think we would all be better off to eat Kosher.  I do think we would do
well with better diets. As a joke, my mother, after reading grasshoppers
were mentioned among the clean foods bought a can of fried grasshoppers.
They were rather good, though I suspect the frying took the benefit from
them.  Buy the way, insects are a good source of protein.  When at college I
tried substituting carob for chocolate.  I believed that was what was meant
by the locusts John the Baptist ate.  I never found it satisfactory.  That
was, I suspect, because I missed the kick one gets from chocolate.