ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 09:52:05 -0700
Rhonda,

Pray your exam went well.  It sounds like your other classes this semester
ended up well.

For Christmas Tracey and I will be cooking at home.  I was hoping my friend
Analice would be able to join us, but I honestly don't think so.  Please
pray for analice, as some mental health issues are getting more and more in
control of her behavior.  Also, pray for wisdom for me when I get brief
chances to talk with her on the phone.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com