ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 08:48:22 -0700
Angel,
Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I have just read this.
I'll be praying. Remember, our God is the God of the impossible.  This is
not the time for you to be pondering the cause of your son's mis-behavior,
ratherit is the time to continually call on the Lord, throw yourself upon
his mercy until he brings the solution.
    The enemy of our soul would have you in doubt and condemnation, but the
Lord tells us to give thanks in all things.  Obviously this doesn' make
sense to the natural mind.  The scripture that comes to mind is the
following from Philippians 3-13 through 16.
    Brethren, I count not myself to have aprehended; but this one thing I
do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those
things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high
calling of God in Christ Jesus. Let us therefore, as many as be perfect be
thus minded; and if in any thing you be otherwise minded, God shall reveal
even this unto you.
    Vinny