ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 23:43:05 -0600
You have a point  with boycott being the white glove slapped across the
face. It is , for me anyway, difficult to knowingly support something that
is blatantly against Christian values though. We can take the impositions
to secular folks from the prayers in school to our  trust in God on our
money. when and where does it stop being an imposition to those who don't
share the same values we founded our country on? Somewhere there needs to
be a point of not letting our beliefs be target practice for any hired gun
with an agenda. But I guess we know how things will go towards the end
anyway, it won't be easy. The problem with going too far down the road of
not impositioning folks is then compromise will set in, and they just see
us a weakling little Christians and I don't think that looks to attractive
for them to jump across the line either. Like I say, even if boycotts were
to make their point and it was the answer, we are to disorganized to make
a good crack at it anyway so it is really a moot topic.

Brad